...from a whisper to a SCREAM is currently on hiatus. You can follow Zja Noir on Instagram for photos of the gigs she attends.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Soundwave 2010


So Im pissed off. I am REALLY looking forward to the Soundwave Festival. My Sydney friends dont like the same (heavier) music as I do.. But my Queensland friends do, so I am heading to the BrizVegas leg of the festival. Sami and Bubbles are flying down from Townsville (fucking awesome and rocking my world), Lillian is coming from Toowoomba, and I will probably be catching up with some awesome people I havent seen since highschool. Today the Early Bird tickets went on sale for Brisbane, and I was waiting for an email... which never came. My profile says I live in Syd, but want to attend the Brisbane gig, so I dont know how they suss out who to email for which. If you live in Coffs Harbour, would they send you the email f0r Syd or Briz? If another city (perth, melb etc) had have gone on sale first, I could have changed my settings, but now its too late (uproar on the forums LOL a lot of people didnt get an email at all..) They have so many bugs on their website, and they never specified this, so i just assumed everyone would get a mass email. But they didnt, and i missed out. I just recieved my email notification about the Sydney EB tickets.... Which I am obviously unable to use. So instead I will have to pay $150 something instead of $120 something... the other problem is, I have a visa debit which I only use for this type of purchase - which means I now have to wait til my payday until I can put cash on it to buy my ticket... I tell ya, its all fucked up! if i miss out on getting a ticket (all the early bird tickets were sold out, which makes me wonder how fast the full price tix will sell) I will be so fucking enraged... i may actually be speechless.....

Bands I am particularly looking forward to seeing: Isis, Trivium, Meshuggah, Alexisonfire, Janes Addiction, Faith No More. I will need to do some research to find out which of the rest I really want to see.... bones on to see Isis, Alexisonfire and Trivium...

The 2010 Soundwave Line Up

  • Faith No More
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Janes Addiction
  • AFI
  • Paramore
  • HIM
  • Alexisonfire
  • Taking Back Sunday
  • Trivium
  • Sunny Day Real Estate
  • Eagles of Death Metal
  • The Get Up Kids
  • Reel Big Fish
  • Meshuggah
  • All Time Low
  • A Day To Remember
  • It Dies Today
  • Escape The Fate
  • Clutch
  • Anti Flag
  • Isis
  • Gallows
  • A Wilhelm Scream
  • The Weakerthans
  • Emarosa
  • Anvil
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • Comeback Kid
  • The Almost
  • Dance Gavin Dance
  • Four Year Strong
  • You Me At Six
  • Whitechapel
  • The Aquabats
  • Rolo Tomassi
  • Baroness
  • RX Bandits
  • Maxium The Hormone
  • The Creepshow


VENUES AND DATES

SATURDAY 20 FEBRUARY 2010 - BRISBANE, RNA SHOWGROUNDS
SUNDAY 21 FEBRUARY 2010 - SYDNEY, EASTERN CREEK RACEWAY
FRIDAY 26 FEBRUARY 2010 - MELBOURNE, SHOWGROUNDS
SATURDAY 27 FEBRUARY 2010 - ADELAIDE, BONYTHON PARK
MONDAY 1 MARCH 2010 - PERTH, STEEL BLUE OVAL

*Venues and lineup subject to change

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails