...from a whisper to a SCREAM is currently on hiatus. You can follow Zja Noir on Instagram for photos of the gigs she attends.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last.FM top 10 survey


Without looking at the questions below, list your top 10 favorite artists according to Last.fm

1 Tool
2 Tori Amos
3 The Butterfly Effect
4 Slipknot
5 System of a Down
6 Morbid Angel
7 Stabbing Westward
8 Opeth
9 The Cure
10 Tenacious D



Answer the following questions.

Q: What was the first song you ever heard by #2?
A: I have absolutely no idea... probably Forty-Six & 2 or Eulogy or something

Q: What is your favorite album of #6?
A: Gateways To Annihilation

Q: What is your favorite Lyric of #8?
A: um.. maybe "Windowpane"

Blank face in the windowpane
Made clear in seconds of light
Disappears and returns again
Counting hours, searching the night

Might be waiting for someone
Might be there for us to see
Might be in need of talking
Might be staring directly at me

Inside plays a lullaby
Slurred voice over children cries
On the inside

Haunting loneliness in the eye
Skin covering a secret scar
His hand is waving a goodbye
There's no response or action returned

There is deep prejudice in me
Outshines all reason inside
Given dreams all ridden with pain
And projected unto the last


Q: What is your favorite song by #9?
A: The Last Day of Summer

Q: Is there a song of #1 that makes you sad?
A: maybe? I cant think of one.... mostly introspective...

Q: What is your favorite song by #7?
A: Haunting Me

Q: What is your favorite song by #10?
A: Jesus Ranch

Q: What is your favorite album by #8?
A: I love them all... its my favourite band, and I jusdt couldnt choose..

Q: How did you get into #5?
A: My brother bought the single for Chop Suey! and I realised that System of a Down was the band who played that song and aerials - which the boys always played at the parties I was going to.

Q: What is your favorite song by #4?
A: just one? I love the whole of the Subliminal Verses Vol 3 album..

Q: Who is your favorite band member of #3?
A: Clint?

Q: What is a good memory concerning #4?
A: I spent about a year with that as my main tape in my car.... so roaring down the highway, wind in my hair, slipknot as loud as I could get it, and singing along at the top of my lungs....

Q: Is there a song by #3 that makes you sad?
A: yep...

Q: What is your favorite song of #1?
A: um..... something from Aenima or Lateralus... Um Forty-Six & 2, Eulogy, Parabola, The Pot etc

Q: How did you become a fan of #7?
A: Linda gave me their cd

Q: What do you like to do while listening to #6?
A: How awesome they are... they are amazing! and even better live!

Q: Which of the 10 has influenced you the most?
A: haha none! i guess i played tribute or jesus ranch one too many times for it to make my overall list LMAO

Q: Which artist makes you the most happy?
A: Opeth, Tool, Tori or TBE

Q: Which artist makes you the most sad?
A: Stabbing Westwards

Q: Which artist makes the best dance music?
A: SOAD

Q: Which artist have you liked the longest?
A: Tori Amos

Q: Which artist have you liked the shortest?
A: Morbid Angel

Q: Are there any artists you will still be listening to in 20 years?
A: Opeth, Tool, Tori

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails