...from a whisper to a SCREAM is currently on hiatus. You can follow Zja Noir on Instagram for photos of the gigs she attends.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Soundwave Itinery - What are you seeing?

I am trying to organise which bands to see at the Brisbane Soundwave Festival, and who to see them with. Here is the lineup:


All Timetables
^My Chemical Romance droped from the list and is replaced with Jimmy Eat World - not my kind of music, but I thought I would give you the heads up if you didnt already know.


If you are going, do you know which bands you are seeing, or may want to see? If so, can you comment below? I am trying to figure out my itinery for the day :D

Definately wont miss:
7:00 - 8:00 Trivium
4:15 - 5:15 Placebo (I also really wanted to see Meshuggah, but it is on at the same time, and I have been a fan of Placebo for longer)
2:45 - 3:30 Alexisonfire
1:40 - 2:40 Isis

Bands I am thinking I would like to see: Faith No More, Janes Addiction, The Creepshow, Anthrax, Clutch.
Bands that I cant remember if I like or not: White Chapel, Baroness, This is Hell, Anti-Flag, Shinedown, It Dies Today

The only bands I wont negotiate are Isis, Alexisonfire, Placebo and Trivium. I am easy, for the rest of the day... I am thinking I really want to see Anthrax and Clutch, and FNM and JA will bring back memories, I've liked the videos I saw of The Creepshow, and a friend whose taste I admire is a fan of Shinedown. My friend Rat just said I should really see Baroness. What do you reccomend/what will you be seeing?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails