...from a whisper to a SCREAM is currently on hiatus. You can follow Zja Noir on Instagram for photos of the gigs she attends.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Second Soundwave Lineup Announcement!

The second round of artists for Soundwave 2010:

PLACEBO
ANTHRAX
MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK
SHINEDOWN
SET YOUR GOALS
ENTER SHIKARI
CLOSURE IN MOSCOW




I'm SOOOOOO excited!! I get to see Placebo live! *hyperventilates* And Anthrax if it doesnt clash with my other choices! Also plan to see Shinedown if it doesnt clash with my other bands... My friend April is obsessed, and she sent me links to their music before, and I remember liking it LOLWant to see Anthrax if it doesnt clash... And I know Bubbles (aka Colin) is excited about seeing them so i would have someone to mosh with :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails