...from a whisper to a SCREAM is currently on hiatus. You can follow Zja Noir on Instagram for photos of the gigs she attends.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What bands should I see at the Soundwave Festival?


I bought my ticket to Soundwave on Friday!! And now I am brainstorming on who I want to see... I need to do some myspacing to listen to all their sounds, because I am mostly familiar with the metal, and I know a lot of my mates are more into the punk.. I've heard most of what is played on Triple J, but I don’t always remember the names of the bands LOL So I know there are some here I do like, but I don’t remember I like them LOL

Anyway, here is the bands playing:

  • Faith No More
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Janes Addiction
  • AFI
  • Paramore
  • HIM
  • Alexisonfire
  • Taking Back Sunday
  • Trivium
  • Sunny Day Real Estate
  • Eagles of Death Metal
  • The Get Up Kids
  • Reel Big Fish
  • Meshuggah
  • All Time Low
  • A Day To Remember
  • It Dies Today
  • Escape The Fate
  • Clutch
  • Anti Flag
  • Isis
  • Gallows
  • A Wilhelm Scream
  • The Weakerthans
  • Emarosa
  • Anvil
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • Comeback Kid
  • The Almost
  • Dance Gavin Dance
  • Four Year Strong
  • You Me At Six
  • Whitechapel
  • The Aquabats
  • Rolo Tomassi
  • Baroness
  • RX Bandits
  • Maxium The Hormone
  • The Creepshow

The bands I particularly want to see are: Alexisonfire, Isis, Meshuggah, Trivium, Janes Addiction and maybe Faith No More. I'm open to seeing most other bands.... So of the people going to Soundwave, who wants to see which bands? And are there bands here that you think i would love, but haven’t really heard before? Just a warning, I’m not really into Emo bands like Paramore, MCR or AFI.... LOL

Anyway, can you let me know if you are going, and what bands you want to see?


Update: After talking to one of my friends I think I wanna see The Creepshow........ they sound great!! you know me and chick lead singers LOL Another of my friends suggested It Dies Today and I also liked what I heard of theirs on last.fm :) So they will definitely be some bands I wouldn’t mind checking out if I have time..




SO WHAT BANDS WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO SEE?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails