...from a whisper to a SCREAM is currently on hiatus. You can follow Zja Noir on Instagram for photos of the gigs she attends.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Morbid Angel anticipation

So I have the Morbid Angel gig tonight. I am getting so excited... less than 7 hours to go.... Stupid work... the day normally goes quicker than this... its like time has slowed down, just to torture me.. I am hoping someone will be in the office til 5:30 so I can get home and get ready before catching the train into the city.. I'm paranoid I will miss my train! But my other option was get dressed at work (can you see me gothing it up at work?!?) and hanging out in the city for a few hours… this way I can at least dump my work stuff… reckon I can do my nails on the train? Should I even try? I meant to grab my black nail polish and bring it to work… and spend lunch time getting them done… I need four coats of my black to make it opaque… takes time… *growls* So my plan is, rush home as early as possible, get dressed, do my hair, make a sandwich, do my liquid eyeliner, do my nails, eat sandwich, do rest of make up, run to the station…. I can do the sandwich and the rest of my makeup on the train… sounds like a plan? I plan to get a 600ml bottle of coke and splice it with bourbon too LOL now it sounds like a plan! I’ve not been to the Metro Theatre before, so I don't know what the layout is like…. If it is seated or standing, or if there is a bar or whatever… I have cash… if there is a bar I am getting a bourbon to nurse. Otherwise I will buy some merchandise or something… I try to at least get a sticker from every big act I see…. Although it doesn’t always eventuate LOL haha I didn’t get a Butterfly Effect sticker, but I do have their drumsticks from the gig at the uni bar in Townsville… one day I will get them signed ;-p

So anyway, yeay Morbid Angel! Less than 7 hours! I was listening to them on my MP3 player endlessly yesterday. I went into Darrell Lea, and the shop assistant asked what I was listening to, and was a fan… reckons the Metro Theatre is the best venue for live acts… bodes well… Haugs was raving about the gig in Melbourne on facebook, and this is one of my top three metal bands…….. im gonna love it…. *does a girly dance of happiness*



Morbid Angel Albums
• Altars of Madness (1989)
• Abominations of Desolation (1991)
• Blessed are the Sick (1991)
• Covenant (1993)
• Domination (1995)
• Entangled In Chaos (1996)
• Formulas Fatal to the Flesh (1998)
• Gateways to Annihilation (2000)
• Heretic (2003)
^The ones I don't have are Covenant, Domination and Entangled In Chaos.

Some pics:







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails