...from a whisper to a SCREAM is currently on hiatus. You can follow Zja Noir on Instagram for photos of the gigs she attends.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random Music Survey


Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Another Code Against the Gone - 65daysofstatic

Will I have a happy life?
Brushtroke: Walk in the Park - Dredg

What do my friends really think of me?
Savage Messiah - Arch Enemy

What do people secretly think of me?
Weakness - Opeth

How can I be happy?
Prison Sex - Tool

What should I do with my life?
Eighteen People Living in Harmony - Dredg

Will I ever have children?
No Quarter - Tool

What is some good advice for me?
Serenity Painted Death - Opeth

How will I be remembered?
Chicky Babe - Catcall

What is my signature dancing song?
Forlorn Skies - Heaven Shall Burn

What do I think my current theme song is?
Metalwrath - Amon Amarth

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Kotov Syndrome - Rise Against

What song will play at my funeral?
Eon Blue Apocalypse - Tool

What type of men/women do you like?
Idolatress - Arch Enemy

What is my day going to be like?
Clensed in Pestilence (Blood of Elohim) - Morbid Angel


This was done using my 2gb zen v+ mp3 player... which is why some bands got repeated...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails