...from a whisper to a SCREAM is currently on hiatus. You can follow Zja Noir on Instagram for photos of the gigs she attends.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Emilie Autumn


Emilie Autumn "Dead Is The New Alive" Promo

Emilie Autumn (Official) | MySpace Music Videos


I think I have a new obsession. I heard Emilie Autumn again today, and so I started playing some of her songs on youtube etc... then i fould out she will be here in March!! The is playing at The Metro, and I really want to go... cross fingers I do... but i have soundwave to fund before that (I need to fly up to brisvegas and find accomadation etc) so i hope i can adfford a ticket... She is a avant-garde gothic multi-instrumentalist from America. here is a two line explaination of her:

Emilie Autumn is a violinist, singer-songwriter and poet. She is best known for her wide range of musical styles, especially her usage of theatrics.


Official site: www.emilieautumn.com

and here are a bunch of pictures...











No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails